CRPF Recruitment 2023: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Sub Inspector (RO/Crypto/Technical/Civil), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical/Draughtsman). According to the official notification of CRPF recruitment 2023, there are a total of 212 vacancies for the given posts. The selected candidate for the above-mentioned posts will be given a monthly salary in level 5/6 of the pay matrix i.e. between Rs. 29200 to Rs. 112400.
In accordance with the official notification of CRPF recruitment 2023, the maximum limit for Sub Inspector is 30 years and for Assistant Sub Inspector is 25 years.
The last date for submitting the application form is 21.05.23.
- Pay Scale: The post carries following pay level (as per 7th CPC).
|Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male)||35400-112400|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical)||29200-92300|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman)||29200-92300|
- Vacancies: The details of vacancies are as follows:
|Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male)||8||2||5||3||2||20|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical)||59||15||39||22||11||146|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman)||6||2||4||2||1||15|
CRPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Sub-Inspector(RO)||Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science as subjects.|
|Sub-Inspector (Crypto)||Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics and Physics as subjects.|
|Sub-Inspector (Technical)||B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as main subject Or Qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.|
|Intermediate with three years diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/Institution or University or equivalent.|
|Assistant Sub- Inspector (Technical)||Essential 10TH Class pass from recognized Board with three years diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computers, from a recognized Institute. Or BSc. Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University.|
|Desirable Preference shall be given to persons having training in Software or Hardware computers.|
|Assistant Sub- Inspector (Draughtsman)||Pass in Matric with English, General Science and Mathematics from a recognized board with three years diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering) from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic.|
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023 on rect.crpf.gov.in
To apply for CRPF SI, ASI Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of CRPF Recruitment: https://crpf.gov.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab and select “Advertisement” from the drop-down menu.
- Look for the advertisement for CRPF SI, ASI Recruitment 2023 and click on it to download the notification.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned in it.
- After verifying your eligibility, click on the “Apply Online” link on the official website.
- Fill in all the required details such as personal information, educational qualification, and work experience.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature, and other necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment options.
- Verify all the details entered by you and submit the application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application for future reference.